Thursday 5 February 2015

Germany and Everton discussion.

The Everton boss was invited to a press conference to discuss his teams chances of bringing the famous Premier league trophy to Goodison Park, He was in high spirits with a little smile on his face stating 'It's always tough to win the league with a team that finished in the top 10 every season, When I first arrived here Everton were near the bottom half of the table, on the road to relegation! but my tactics have worked, bringing the club 5th place with couple of points to spare to get into the top 4, Of course I would love to play some Champions League football but this season it's very difficult with teams fighting all the way to make that top 4 spot. It's nice to see some of my players to be featured on team of the week because it will make them realise how well they have been playing, and maybe their confidence will be sky high for the last 4 games of the season''

The Everton boss continued to rabbit on about his club, Aaron MC then went on to speak about the latest signing of Fernando Llorente, ''I was on the look out for a new world class strikers as the ones I currently had at my disposal was being another Fernando Torres and not scoring as many as expected!, Fernando Llorente hasn't impressed me at all this season, scoring one in 5 games but then again plays who come to England from abroad need to adapt to the English style of play, hopefully he will be banging more goals in next season (hopefully)''

The Everton manager then went on to discuss his international team chances of winning the world cup, he then went on to say ''When I first linked up with Everton I was on the lookout for a national team to manage, I recognised Germany who are a world class team with many talents such as Thomas Muller, Manuel Neuer, The legendary Mario Gomez. Of course we are the favorites to win the World Cup but there's other teams who are odds on to win the famous trophy such as Brazil, England (Last won in 1966 so it will me a miracle as they never win anything), France, Spain. The underdogs are of course Croatia and Serbia. The pressure will be on to manage 2 clubs at once but we will see how it pans out in the future''



                                                   The best international team hands down!




Thomas Muller looks amazed at Aaron MC's tactics


2 comments: