Tuesday 24 February 2015

World Cup 2015 - Meet the Pundits


As the World Cup preparations are all but over and the games about to start we meet the main 3 Gold 279 Pundits who have given up their holidays to give their opinions on the forthcoming World Cup and they started by discussing tonight's key matches.

JV: "It is rather hard to choose which game to watch to be honest. The scheduling of having all 16 matches at the same time in 8 different stadiums is going to be tricky. But for me it has to be Hirst v Beddows and I hope Hirst does him... Come on"

Fox: "I thought you'd be concentrating on Paraguay and your buddy Gino to be honest John"

JV: "I hope Paraguay do well yes. What about you Fox"

Fox: "Im intrigued by the match ups in Group C... Putin backed Russia, hosts Italy, superpower United States and little old N.Ireland with their controversial leader PMW. If PMW can do anything there I will be amazed."

JV: "We all saw that Razzaque couldn't hack the pressure in Moscow and to be fair I would be surprised if Browny (Heath Brown) can hack the stress of managing Putin's expectations of winning the tournament without conceding any goals at all.

The Doctor: "I am going to time travel in my tardis to be honest to try and capture as many matches as possible. I like China to be honest... So many possible Plymouth fans in China.

JV: "hahaha... I'd like to see Dave T do well but I wouldn't hold your breath. Hillard and Spain for me, a great chance."

Fox: "Don't forget Razzaque and France John... but I think his unconventional approach might bamboozle his expensive players who will not be used to his pre-match witchcraft rituals."

The Doctor: "What do you guys think about Group G tonight?"

JV: "I think Clive's Austria will come up short about the Aussies in my opinion... I saw the Aussie's in training this morning after Huddo inviting me along and they were bouncing around that pitch I tell you..."

Fox: "I think Germany under Aaron will be too strong for most... just gotta be careful of an Suarez bite tonight but if he utilities Petersen then should be no problem.

The Doctor: "Group H was called by some the Group of death and I think we might have a surprise on our hands tonight... Spain are strong but Cooper (Je M'appelle) Falcao has got them well drilled in signing the Welsh... I mean Czech national anthem... they will be up for it."

Fox: “The Doctor, what do you think of these rumours of unhappiness amongst the Turkish media and fans in regard to Gardiners loyalty ahead of tonight’s clash with Ireland.

The Doctor: “In my opinion mate having great great great great Irish Grandparents will not effect Gardnier’s focus on getting 3 points for Turkey but I can see the other side of the argument. Do you think Georgia have any chance v Shipp’s Ivory Coast?”

JV: “I think the story that Shipp can't keep any side afloat sailed long ago in my opinion and with Yaya and Kolo and Didier, Georgia could be in for a very difficult night.

The Doctor: “Couldn’t agree more JV.” 

Thats all for tonight from the World Cup Pundits. Tomorrow we will be joined in the studio by Tottenham boss, Broon.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent. Great entertainment. Looking forward to further opinions.

    ReplyDelete