Friday 20 February 2015

QPR end of the Season Report

Only one day  after QPR final game of the season manager Vogeleer Gerrit sat down over a glass of gin tonic with famous reporter Fannie Licker  to discuss the season that has just been completed. Here is what he had to say:
 
I only started at the club on 14/01/2015 so i had only the chance of managing a few games with QPR.My first game was at home against Stoke City,i won 4-2 and i was happy with the good start. I lost my next two games ( Man U and Arsenal).
After those two defeats i had a long talk with the team and the next eight games i did not lost one of them. The team took 14 points out the last 6 games and i am verry pleased with that fact. I would rate my team with an 8 for this results.

What has been your brightest spark of the season? Which 3 players have impressed you the most  at QPR and why?

I was verry impressed with Storari Marco, he is 38 years old and still getting better.He played all games and had an average of 7.3. He is an example for the young players and i hope ( i am sure of it  ) that he will keep playing like this .

I am also pleased to have Lallana Adam in the team , he made 4 goals in 16 games and was 2 times man of the game.

I also believe in Austin Charlie with 6 goals and 7 assists.

Are you letting the lads go on holiday individually or have you picked a special destination for a team holiday? What are the plans? 

OH, there free for holiday now and they can go and do  whatever they want.

Are you likely to be busy in the transfer market? And are you likely to be doing your shopping at Lidl, Aldi, Sainsburys or Waitrose over the break?

I will not be busy in the transfer market. I will try to sell some players so i can have a bit more money to try and do some good transfers later. Next season will be with the same players. I ended on position 9 this season ,and i hope to do better next season. But top 10 in this league is good for me, this is a verry though league .

Finally do you have any players you think should be going to the World Cup and if so do you think this will have a negative impact on them next season? 

I think Lallana Adam should go to the World Cup and i don't think this will have a nagative impact on him.

So at the end of the interview Gerrit had another gin tonic and seems to be a happy manager.

greets to everyone :) 

1 comment: