Thursday 5 February 2015

404 Team Not Found

SWINDON TOWN VS PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (DIVISION 3)

0 - 6

Swindon Town Manager Elia De Pascali


“People say everything happens for a reason, so when I punched that twonk referee in the balls I had good reason. I just hope the FA remembers that when it’s time to hand out sanctions”

Plymouth Argyle Manager The Doctor



“It’s a bitter sweet moment. My head is in the clouds, but my heart and jiggle parts sympathises with the referee”


MATCH REPORT

Swindon Town Manager Elia De Pascali was left nursing a prolapsed orifice after his team suffered a 0-6 bum pumping at home to a rampant Plymouth Argyle team. Argyle manager The Doctor was seen after the match offering his condolences and presenting Elia De Pascali with a 10% discount coupon for cosmetic balloon knot reconstructive services. It was a tale of two players in polar opposite form. Swindon Goalkeeper Frank Fielding had virtually handed Plymouth the win in the first ten minutes by conceding two free kicks, and the man to fire in both rockets and who would later go on to assist two more was 22 year old Mexican Jurgen Damm. 


22 Mexican Jurgen DAMM! spotted by paparazzi sunbathing during the offseason.


The pressure is now all on Swindon manager Elia to avoid the drop with the team firmly sitting in the relegation zone.

But it was a day for the ages as Plymouth Argyle fans were seen partying long into the night in this ravishing third strip.








5 comments:

  1. Those 404 errors are the most painful kind, like being forced to hear a Brendan Rodgers press conference while Andre Rieu music plays in the background....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be honest. The only way you could know that scenario was painful was if you tried it out in the first place. I feel for you brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did, and I'm sorry. I was searching for "grandfather clock" and accidentally OMITTED the L.

    The Rodgers/Rieu link was #1. I watched it.

    Then I made the mistake of clicking the second link.... now let us never speak of it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha I like it! I promise I will not mention it to the other people that have viewed this page 4287 times.

      Delete
  4. Those 4287 people will hopefully remember your words, "I like it" and not my 'accidental' click, if you know what I mean....

    ReplyDelete