Thursday 26 March 2015

A View from the Bosses Chair

Frank Hirst & Tranmere Rovers have endured a terrible start to this league campaign and are currently sitting in 17th position in the league table with only 1 win in 6 this season and only goal difference ahead of bottom of the league. Who would have thought, after that fateful night at Wembley when Totti & co were lifting the SMFA Champions Cup trophy that they would be suffering from a case of the 'Dortmunds'!?


A statement from Manager Hirst has been released, "I know we are only 6 games into the title race, but I look up the table and I see Broon sitting at the top with Spurs and another 1 of the 3 undefeated managers this season in Gino at Derby and I think to myself, what do they have in common? That's it! Scottish! That's when I decided there must be something in the Irn Bru...erm water, and I have put myself and my squad on an Irn Bru diet in time for the visit of (the 3rd undefeated side this season) West Ham! Some people may think I'm mad, but I'm certain that this is the key!!"




No comments:

Post a Comment