Tuesday 3 March 2015

Of Mice and He-Man

A victorious and jubilant Razzaque was dripping vitriol as he laid into all and sundry in the warm afterglow of his team's against-all-odds World Cup triumph.

"He-Man has been a popular theme among the managers here, and I noticed most of the pundits were bribed to bet against me, possibly by Kim Jong Un.

Well then, here's me playing Skeletor and hoisting each and every gathered She-Man up by your own petards:




And for you, Falcao, my most worthy and humble victim, I did not wish to win like this but it is about all I am likely to win for some time, including several hefty fines from FIFA.

My adopted homeland, La Republique, has given the world its greatest philosophers, so here's yours to ponder:



I have also decided to step-down from the France role and manage Macedonia, the country from which Alexander the Great originated. My aim is to outdo that guy, starting with my work with Forest Green Rovers this season.


Consider yourselves warned. Alexander didn't have witchcraft at his disposal like I do...."


3 comments: