Sunday 26 July 2015

Liverpool Unveil 4 more

Liverpool United latest signings - Iwanami, Wijnaldum, Rooney (c), Balotelli and Claise 


Liverpool United boss, Beddows' was unable to attend the latest photocall of his new signings as he was in sunny Prestatyn in super secret talks with Frank regarding the future of Coutinho. So it was left to new Liverpool United captain, Rooney to do his photoly duties and introduce the new players.

"We ay dead excited like" Rooney said.

"The Double Dutch lads bring depth to the midfield, Mario is one of the greatest strikers in SM and Iwanami is a good young prospect."

Rooney also confirmed that Coutinho has been banned from training amidst rumours that he is on his way out.

Many have questioned Beddows' deals for Balotelli and selling Sterling but Beddows released a statement:

"To be honest with Sterling we could have got more, but Simo would not leave me alone with PM's and crying on the newsfeed so I had to make a decision. This decision was justified in my first game in charge last night when Sterling got sent off... spoilt little s***!"

"Like Wayne said the Dutch boys have a good chance of rising to 90 and give us depth in the side so I'm please with them. Me and Mario go way back to 2008 when I used to watch him as a 17 year old at the San Siro... I remember when those horrible Juventus fans sang "non ci sono negri italiani" it was in that year that I took him into my heart and would hate Juventus forever - even more than I hate Liverpool - the club that are no more."

No comments:

Post a Comment