Tuesday 21 July 2015

Is Beddows Liverpool Bound?

Beddows spoke ahead of the relegation showdown with Aston Villa regarding Blackburn’s prospects and rumours that he is about to take the Liverpool job.


In a room packed with journalists from The Liverpool Echo, Manchester Evening News and The Blackburn Daily Beddows answered the questions put to him by the raft of journalists:

Journalist: “Do you think Blackburn can stay up?”

Beddows: “If I didn’t think we could stay up I’d have packed my bags and moved to Huyton last night… plus I prefer the Beddows mansion in Blackburn!”

Journalist: “What do you put the poor season down to a Blackburn?”

Beddows: “In one word jealously. Managers like Razzaque and The Doctor have been meddling with time and the results as I refused to sell them Rivas.”

Journalist: “How will you beat Aston Villa without Petersen and Noble?”

Beddows: “We will play 18th century football. 11 men behind the ball… hit them on the break, win 1-0”

Journalist: “Is it true Liverpool have offered you the job?”

Beddows: “I think so… I got a text message in very poorly written and broken English asking if I wanted the job like…”

Journalist: “Will you take it!”

Beddows: “Got to be straight with you guys I dislike Liverpool. Not a very nice place, horrible 
football team… but if they offer me a helicopter to and from the city everyday and a home in 
Prestatyn then I might be tempted to go.”

Journalist: “Would you revolutionise the team?”

Beddows: “The last manager didn’t do so well… I’d probably look to sell players like Ronaldo, Coutinho and Sterling… I DON’T LIKE them! But we will see what Wednesday brings!”

Journalist: "Has anyone else begged you for the job?"

Beddows: "Yes, of course... Broon is desperate for Liverpool, Frank doesnt want it and last night I had the Doctor on the phone in tears cus he hadn't been offered it."

No comments:

Post a Comment